Wednesday, October 10, 2007

If it aint broke, don't fix it!

Well, It's been three day since I started this blog and already I am changing things!! Kelsey and I went for a ride to clear our heads and had a good conversation about the future of "Cycles and Cynicisms!" The main purpose of the blog is to have some engaging topics and conversations about bikes and life! When I first set up a profile to comment on other blogs, I did not think too far ahead. I do not want to mix the typical family scrapbook material with the true purpose of the blog. . . To argue, rant and rave!!!

Because of this, I have gone in and created a new profile that actually has the blog title in the URL. This serves two purposes: The first is recognition, the second is the ability to separate "family" stuff from the other topics. We will keep this blog to post family info and our various adventures; however in the interest of the fellow "Cynics," Cycles and Cynicisms will move. I will post the new URL. If you would like to link to the blog, feel free!

3 comments:

Scott said...

http://cyclesandcynicisms.blogspot.com/
That is the link to the new site!!! See you there!

Mike said...

Good! I didn't want to hear about your stupid family stuff anyways! Just kidding. Two blogs are better than one!

Rob said...

Dude, I always knew you had a thing with sheep.