Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I;m looking for a place where I can pay to destroy my bike??


It's officially cyclocross season and let me say. . . damn! We're two races into the season and I have to say that I'm having a lot of fun. Mike had an awesome race in Heber finishing second! I had some serious issues with mud clearance and learned the hard way that there is a reason for 30 C tires! Who would have thought?? Anyway, I ordered a Surly Cross Check and some new tires so that I am prepared for the future!


Anyone intersted in checking out the races, go to http://www.utahcyclocross.com/ for venue info and race schedules! Kelsey, Mike, Kerry, Ethan and I are racing for Timpanogos Cyclery. I'm hoping that if the season goes well I can justify buying a sweet lightweight aluminum/carbon frame with some super lightweight trick components for next season! I can't wait!!

4 comments:

KP said...

Paying to destroy your bike? 'Cross isn't some anti-establishment thing is it? Cause I may have signed up for the wrong thing.

Scott said...

I think there doing a two for one special next week. . . Not only do you get to destroy bikes, but bring a book and you can throw it in the fire!

Scott said...

one day I will learn to proof read! "they are"

Sabrosa Cycles said...

"break chains and remove paint here"

It really is a great deal.